by Sedona Hotels in Yangon, Yangon, Myanmar
Hospitality & Leisure, Tourism
Oct 11, 2023
Job Description & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Perform special cleaning projects as assigned.
- Ensure proper set-up, breakdown and maintenance of all banquet functions. Interview, hire and train new stewards
- Maintain proper administrative records on associates i.e. Attendance log, coaching and counseling sessions, disciplinary forms, etc.
- Ensure that floors are swept and mopped. Keep floors clean and dry, spills are picked up immediately using wet floor signs, dry rags, and dry mops.
- Clean walls, tables, racks, sinks, floor mats and disposal area. Polish stainless steel.
- Clean ovens, hoods, filters, drains, hot boxes, steam tables, flat boxes and ceiling vents, according to schedule or as specified by the Executive Chef or Chef of their respective area of responsibility.
- Maintain organization and ensure proper storage and cleaning of all rolling stock and racks, silver, presoaking and operation of dish machine.
- Ensure all trash is emptied at end of shifts; containers washed out and returned to kitchen.
- Comply with attendance rules and be available to work on a regular basis.
- Perform any other job related duties as assigned.
- 4 years and above or 1 years in same position
- Must be flexible in working hours &days, including the ability and willingness to work on weekends, public holidays and evenings, when operational needs arise, especially during important events and peak occupancy periods.
Service Money Entitle
Duty Meal Provide
- Proactive and teamwork skills
Oct 11, 2023
Yangon, Yangon, Myanmar
Other similar jobs that might interest you