Senior Tax Accountant –Female (2Posts) (Pazontaung)
by Shwe Phon Co.,Ltd in Mandalay, Mandalay, Myanmar
Accounting, Auditing & Finance
Jan 12, 2023
- Prepare tax returns, payments, necessary paperwork, and reports.
- Assess and research difficult tax issues to identify solutions.
- Manage and maintain the company’s tax database.
- Determine tax savings and recommend strategies to improve proceeds.
- Offer support and guidance during audits.
- Evaluate tax regulations and suggest policies that reduce tax load.
- Keep track of industry trends and changes related to taxes.
- Prepare accurate monthly and annual tax reports.
- Ability to apply tax laws and changes in the preparation process.
- Accurate calculation and accounting skills.
- Consults to develop a basic understanding of their financial affairs and the scope of their tax liabilities.
- Reviews all supplied financial information for accuracy.
- Uses the appropriate accounting software or system to prepare tax returns.
- Calculates taxes payable or consults tax law publications for guidance on unusual situations.
- Maintains understanding and knowledge of changes in tax law.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Drive to government office.
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting (B.Com (or) M.Com) (or) L.C.C.I level (III) (U.K) and A.C.C.A(U.K) (or) Certified public Accountant (CPA).
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience as a tax accountant.
- Good understanding of MS Office and accounting software.
- Familiar with SAP software.
- Strong attention to detail with excellent analytical skills, communication skills, organizational skills, interpersonal skills, critical thinking skills and time management skills.
- Must be auditing experience.
- Understand to import and export knowledge.
Reporting to Managing Director and directors.
- Tax Preparation
Jan 12, 2023
Yangon, Yangon, Myanmar
First Shift (Day)
Other similar jobs that might interest you