Senior Sales Executive Male (3) Post
1. Ensure all sales routes under his supervision have up to date route plans.
2. Ensure all customer data integrity is continually updated and correct.
3. Ensure that all routes under his supervision have the correct quantity and mix of saleable product to service their outlets on a daily basis as per the company must stock list.
4. Responsible to ensure that outlets under his supervision meet the company’s standards.
5. Conduct a minimum of daily check in the market on route per salesmen on a monthly basis.
6. Review daily the service levels and sales volume and wastage performance by route with each sales representative in his team.
7. Responsible for the achievement of distribution targets under his area of supervision.
8. Responsible to deliver monthly sales volume and wastage targets for his supervisory area.
9. Responsible to ensure the correct visibility and display of products in all outlets is as per the company standards.
10. Responsible to ensure that sales representative under his control reconcile their van stocks and cash deposit on a daily basis.
11. Responsible for the investigation and control of non-compliance to company standards and policies.
𝗔𝗚𝗘 : 25 years to 35 years
𝗘𝗗𝗨𝗖𝗔𝗧𝗜𝗢𝗡 𝗘𝘀𝘀𝗲𝗻𝘁𝗶𝗮𝗹 : Bachelors or Master's Degree.
𝗦𝗞𝗜𝗟𝗟𝗦 𝗘𝘀𝘀𝗲𝗻𝘁𝗶𝗮𝗹 : 𝐌𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐛𝐞 𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐝𝐫𝐢𝐯𝐞 𝐢𝐧 𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐭𝐞𝐬 𝐨𝐟 𝐘𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐨𝐧, 𝗠𝘂𝘀𝘁 𝗵𝗮𝘃𝗲 𝗱𝗿𝗶𝘃𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗹𝗶𝗰𝗲𝗻𝘀𝗲 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗮𝗯𝗹𝗲 𝘁𝗼 𝗱𝗿𝗶𝘃𝗲 𝗼𝗻 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗼𝘄𝗻. Conflict Resolution. Leadership. Critical Thinking. Interpersonal Skills. Time and Priority Management. Diversity and Generational Differences in the Workplace. Problem Solving.
𝗔𝗧𝗧𝗜𝗧𝗨𝗗𝗘 & 𝗣𝗘𝗥𝗦𝗢𝗡𝗔𝗟𝗜𝗧𝗬 : Daily activities of employees and helping guide them through their responsibilities. Must usually perform schedule work shifts, train employees for their roles, give employees feedback on their performance, solve workplace challenges or conflicts, convey department goals and targets to team, communicate updates and status reports to upper management. and must have positive thinking.
Salary + Incentive + Sim Card + Phone Bill Allowance.
End of year bonus.
Right time and Daily Attendance allowance.
Office hours (9 am to 5 pm).
Closed on Sundays and gazette holidays.
- Application for Sales/ Marketin
- team management/leadership
- Teamwork & communication skills
Other similar jobs that might interest you