Senior HR Associate (Employee Relation)
by Shop.com.mm in Yangon, Yangon, Myanmar
Human Resources & Recruitment
Nov 21, 2023
- Handles employment contracts Government and In-house base on employment types.
- Handles investigation session and proceed necessary action as per the company policies regarding the situations of the conflicts and issues.
- Handles PIP session according to the performance appraisal result and as per the requisition by the respective HOD/Line Manager.
- Handles the process of employees’ resignation, termination and dismissal process.
- Deals with government offices for the HR related matters such as EC, SSB, etc.
- Prepare employees relation related reports - exit interview, compliance, contract extension/duration.
- Handles to provide HR related letters – work certificates, employment recommendation letters, government related letters, etc.
- Supports C&B team related incentives, allowances and deductions reports.
- Handles to implement and provide awareness related company's policies and procedures to all employees.
- Working closely with Line Managers and advice them if there have any conflicts and to align with company policy and procedures.
- Arrange to provide the confirmation letter of promotion, employment change and transfer.
- Conduct the staff insurance plan and update new join and resign regularly.
- Arrange employees’ award programs according to the company’s awarding program.
- Other assigned tasks by Head of HR.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Preferably Degree/ Diploma in Human Resources Management
- Minimum three years of working experience in HR especially Employee Relations and Compliance.
- Proficient in Myanmar and English with verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal, communication, and presentation skills
- Able to use Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, and Words
- Passion for HR Management
- International working environment in a start-up setting, and a unique opportunity to learn from the best in e-commerce (Alibaba Group) and business growth.
- A platform to learn from Alibaba’s world-leading ecosystem with regular visits to China and South East Asia.
- Rigorous training and exposure in team management, leadership, business analytics, and operations.
- An opportunity to train the next generation of business leaders in the ‘tech’ industry.
- Competitive salary and incentive package
- Problem Solving Skill
- Interpersonal skill
- Technical skill
- Strategic Thinking
- Workplace Culture
- Planning Skill
- Development Skill
Nov 21, 2023
Yangon, Yangon, Myanmar
Login to View Salary
Other similar jobs that might interest you