Senior Accountant (Manager level)
by Cho Cho Co., Ltd in , Yangon, Myanmar
Accounting, Auditing & Finance
Sep 21, 2023
- To ensure the reporting such as financial report.
- Apportion costs between manifold units of production and management. Ensure the arrangement of cost of production to material costs, wages, and overhead costs.
- Prepare estimates of costs for unique products in order to establish prices of products and to forecast production.
- Consolidate cost of manufacturing and distribution of inventory accounts.
- Summarizes financial status by collecting information; preparing balance sheet, profit and loss, and other statements.
- Secures financial information by completing database backups. Preparation of Monthly report, calculation of Sales & Cost of Goods sold statement.
- To ensure Fixed Assets Register. comparison of budget and actual operating expenses and payroll, tax and overtime.
- To ensure Operation expenses control, budget control, drawing profit and loss statement.
- Protects organization's value by keeping information confidential.
- Any graduate, DA, IFRS, LCCI Level III (or) ACCA or CPA.
- Aged between 30 & 50 years old.
- Minimum 8~10 years of experience.
- Able to work in Myanmar ICT park (Hlaing Tsp).
- Ferry provided,
- Leave Bonus,
- Annual Bonus.
- communication with all levels
- Teamwork and collaboration
- Accounting & Finance
- Accounting analysis assignment
- Handle full set of Accounts and
Sep 21, 2023
Yangon, Yangon, Myanmar
First Shift (Day)
Other similar jobs that might interest you