by Anonymous Employer in Yangon, Yangon, Myanmar
Food Services & Catering
Sep 28, 2023
Job Description & Requirements
- Taking responsibility for the business performance of the restaurant.
- Analyzing and planning restaurant sales levels and profitability.
- Organizing marketing activities, such as promotional events and discount schemes.
- Preparing reports at the end of the shift/week, including staff control, food control and sales.
- Creating and executing plans for department sales, profit and staff development.
- Setting budgets and/or agreeing them with senior management.
- Planning and coordinating menus.
- Coordinating with suppliers when necessary.
- Coordinating the entire operation of the restaurant during scheduled shifts.
- Managing staff and providing them with feedback.
- Responding to customer complaints.
- Ensuring that all employees adhere to the company's uniform standards.
- Meeting and greeting customers and organizing table reservations.
- Advising customers on menu and wine choice.
- Recruiting, training and motivating staff.
- Organizing and supervising the shifts of kitchen, waiting and cleaning staff.
- Maintaining high standards of quality control, hygiene, and health and safety.
- Checking stock levels and ordering supplies.
- Preparing cash drawers and providing petty cash as required.
- Helping in any area of the restaurant when circumstances dictate. Requirements:
- Previous experience as Restaurant Manager for at least 2 years
- Experience in creating roster and managing teams
- Training and development of junior team members
- An added bonus would be if you have a good wine knowledge
- Team player
- Must be able to delegate responsibilities
- Able to work in a fast paced environment
- Able to work nights, weekends, and holiday
- Operation Management
- customer services
- Food and Beverage Service
Sep 28, 2023
Maymyo, Mandalay, Myanmar
Expats or Repats Preferred
Other similar jobs that might interest you