by My-Medicine in
Healthcare & Pharmacy
May 26, 2023
- Is accountable for managing all aspects of the operation and for ensuring to keep informed on all aspects of healthcare services and activities that have any direct or indirect impact on financial, customer service, quality
- Working with professionals, solving day-to-day processes and problems, and providing operational leadership and guidance to all staff.
- Represent the business to clients, peers and employees and act with professionalism at all times (verbal, email correspondence).
- Ensures that company policies are followed and understood by all personnel.
- Monitors and reports weekly highlights, monthly revenue predictions, and production status Participate in management meetings and summarize the operational performance.
- Responsible for approvals and managing resources & timely approval of supplies.
- Provide guidance on monthly operations forecast.
- Assist in preparation of monthly/quarterly/annual operating and capex budgets.
- Follow industry and corporate regulations and policies for safe handling and disposal of samples.
- Participate in business development activities to expand the business operation.
- Experience in operations/management role in in healthcare sector Knowledge to the local healthcare business and have strong relationship with specialists or KOL Computer literacy, excellent verbal and written communication skills Ability to work well with others & independently.
- Strong attention to detail and work well under pressure. Extended hours may be required from time to time.
- Travel to other branch locations or client locations may be required from time to time.
- Paid time off (Various types of leaves for employees)
- Education and training opportunities Maternity/paternity leave Wellness programs (implementing)
- Employee recognition and rewards (implementing)
- Professional Working Environment
- General management
Other similar jobs that might interest you