by Acumen International College in , Yangon, Myanmar
Apr 05, 2023
- Responsible in managing AIC’s day to day Academic operations of respective Programme of all campuses of the college.
- Liaising with the Academic Manager to update and improve the Academic policies to the Academic operations of the programme.
- Maintenance of compliance with the Standard Operation Procedures in all the Academic practices of the Partnered Education Provider, NCUK, under the guidelines of Academic Team remotely and AIC’s Academic Manager.
- Coordination with the Academic Manager, and respective Lecturers to develop both internal and external Academic Quality Assurance (AQA) of all running NCUK Programmes at AIC.
- Preparing and implementation of the lecturers’ evaluation, student feedback processes and follow ups.
- Liaising with the Academic Manager and Centre Director of the college in the process of training and developing the Academic Quality Assurance and standard operation procedures of the programme of NCUK.
- Managing and facilitating the Academic Partnership processes regarding the term arrangements and curriculums.
- Liaising with the Admission, Marketing department, Student Services department and Finance department in the programme tasks internally.
- Arranging the daily and weekly or quarterly student attendance rates, assessment pass rates and other extra curriculum activities for the students to enhance the level of Academic Quality.
- Dealing with daily campus and student issues reporting to the Academic Manager and the respective personnels to solve wisely.
- Liaising with the Academic Manager in arranging trips and excursions to Industries in countries locally.
- Reporting the weekly and monthly progress of the performances of the respective programme to the Academic Manager, Centre Director and occasionally to the Academic Administration.
- Arranging, preparing and supporting of resources and materials providing to the students and the lecturers.
Knowledge / Skills / Technical Competencies:
- Bachelor Degree in related field.
- Proven at least (3) years of experiences in related fields
- Conversational and communication level in English language
- Strong and persuasive negotiation and communication skills
- Proficiency and experience in operational and tactical management, regarding the Academics
- Proficiency in Microsoft office/Power point
Qualifications / Certifications
- Essential: Bachelor Degree in any specification
Location: Kamayut Township, Yangon
Days: Six Days in a week
Off Day: once in a week
Time: 08.30 – 05.30 PM (or based on time schedules)
- Programme Management
- Programme Support
- Education Counselling
Apr 05, 2023
Yangon, Yangon, Myanmar
Expats or Repats Preferred
Acumen International CollegeView profile
Education & Training
No-602-603, 6th Floor, Times Mall, Times City, Kamayut Township, Yangon, Myanmar.
Other similar jobs that might interest you