Summary of Function
Procurement officer is responsible to get right quantity, right quality, right price, right time and right sources as to procurement of products.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Receive and check orders from various departments with intend forms.
- Work with internal related department to determine procurement needs, quality and delivery requirements.
- Responsible for order placement timing, supply / demand
- Review contracts/ PI with PO upon received from suppliers.
- Reconcile or resolve order discrepancies with suppliers
- Monitor delivery times, shipment to ensure they are on time.
- Negotiate Payment terms with supplier’s optimization and management
- Initiate and keep track of orders.
- Collect necessary documents for license application, payment process, shipment process and insurance purchase from suppliers and distribute to related department on time.
- Make sure purchased products are received as per Packing list at warehouse.
- Submit compliant to suppliers for any damage or shortage of shipment and follow up until the issue is solved.
- Maintain good relationships with suppliers and renegotiate prices on a regular basis
Bachelor degree, Diploma in related field.
- Minimum one-year experiences in related field
Yee Shin Co.Ltd
Yangon, Yangon, Myanmar
One of the leading international trading Companies in Myanmar. Established in 3 September 1990 by the certificate of incorporation No.229/1990-91 with the Register of Company. Export and Import Reg No. HTA THA KA 1506 with the Ministry of Commerce Ya... Read More
Summary of Function Procurement officer is responsible to get right quantity, right quality, right... Read More
Share On Social Media