Operations Manager (Hotel Max, NayPyiTaw)
by Max Myanmar Hotel Co., Ltd. in Yangon, Yangon, Myanmar
May 18, 2023
- Competent professional with at least 6 years experiences in related field.
- Bachelor degree holder and related degree with hotel management is preferred.
- Must have strong interpersonal skills Must be able to solve problem under stressful situations.
- Can communicate effectively with staff and customers.
- Able to station at Nay Pyi Taw Oversee and supervise overall day-to-day hotel operations.
- Support and work with all Department Heads in all aspects of running this hotel
- Ensure SOP implementation in all departments and check during routine operations
- Monitor and maintain operations & overhead cost in order to maintain maximum revenue to the organization
- Ensure the hotel operations effectively on a day to day basic, in line with company and brand standards, and the appearance of the hotel creates a professional impression to guests and employees
- Participate in the development of short-term and long-term financial and operational plans for the hotel which support the overall objectives of the company.
- Assist General Manager with the execution of marketing, sales, and operational activities, producing results that meet or exceed the hotel’s business plan. Proactively monitor employee performance throughout the hotel, advising and coaching line managers as necessary to ensure appropriate actions are taken to redress any poor performance, and to recognize superior performance.
- Perform other duties assigned by management team as and when necessary
Duty Meal / Service Money
- Administration & HR
- Team work, leadership, analytic
May 18, 2023
Nay Pyi Taw, Nay Pyi Taw, Myanmar
Other similar jobs that might interest you