The Sales and Marketing Representative receives requests and inquiries from customers and provides product and price information, including quotations. They visit and contact customers, explain product features, answer any questions that their customers may have, and negotiate prices.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Perform daily visit to hospitals, clinics, pharmaceutical shops as per daily visit plan.
- Promote product to new and existing customers, discuss their needs and explain how specific products and services can meet these needs
- Actively participate in workshops, conferences, exhibition, educational events and other marketing activities.
Submits sales and marketing activity and forecast reports to Sales Manager; provides briefings to Sales Manager as necessary or as requested
Skills and Capabilities Requirement
- Speaking: Talking to others to convey information effectively.
- Active Listening: Giving full attention to what other people are saying, taking time to understand the points being made, asking questions as appropriate.
- Writing: Communicating effectively in writing as appropriate for the needs of the audience.
- Service Orientation: Actively looking for ways to help people.
- Social Perceptiveness: Being aware of others' reactions and understanding why they react as they do.
- Active Learning: Understanding the implications of new information for both current and future problem-solving and decision-making.
- Complex Problem Solving: Identifying complex problems and reviewing related information to develop and evaluate options and implement solutions.
- Coordination: Adjusting actions in relation to others' actions.
- Negotiation: Bringing others together and trying to reconcile differences.
- Time Management: Managing one's own time and the time of others.
- Any Graduate
- Minimum 1or 2 years experiences in Sales & Marketing
Share On Social Media