by Aventine Limited. in Yangon, Yangon, Myanmar
Legal & Compliance
Jun 07, 2023
- Represent, appear, conduct and defend, on behalf of the company, criminal and civil cases before the competent court in Myanmar.
- (if necessary) Prepare necessary documents and evidence for filing court and Police Station.
- Prepare Company’s notice, Lawyer’s notice.
- To build closely relationship and contact with external lawyers across Myanmar.
- To follow up external lawyer for case update and filing the update information for all litigation cases.
- Review and support legal opinion on documents and deeds of the Company in respect of litigation in accordance with the instructions of BOD.
- Other duties assigned by Management Team of the Company.
- Provide legal advice for litigation on criminal and civil cases.
- Job Requirement Male or Female Bachelor of Laws (LLB) holder HGP license holder.
- Must have 3 or 5 years of relevant experience in litigation lawyer field.
- Good verbal and written communication skills in both English and Myanmar.
- Able to travel across Myanmar.
- Ferry- Insurance- Yearly bonus &- Yearly increment
- Problem solving, advocacy,
- .Excellent Interpersonal Skills
Jun 07, 2023
Yangon, Yangon, Myanmar
Other similar jobs that might interest you