1. Possess a Bachelor’s or higher degree in landscape architecture or relevant major; 2-5 years of professional practice, and possess very strong design abilities, self-motivated and a valuable team player;
2. Ability to initiate and develop conceptual design ideas within a group or as design team leader;
3. Possess creative and organizational skills to prepare high quality design presentations;
4. Experience in all project phases and understanding of landscape materials and
techniques according to the regulations;
5. Experience in all phases of document production, with an aesthetic approach to detail;
6. Proficient in Sketch-up, Lumion, Adobe Suite (Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop), AutoCAD and other professional software;
7. Fluency in written and oral Mandarin and English preferred.