• Uphold high standards of food quality to ensure customer satisfaction.
• Reviewing staffing levels to meet service, operational and financial objectives.
Hiring and training kitchen staff, such as cooks, food preparation workers, and dishwashers
• Follows standardized recipes, portioning, and presentation standards. Completes and utilizes daily production worksheets and waste log sheets. Tastes completed meals to ensure quality.
• Follow detailed SOP from Franchisor instructions, controlling stock levels and estimating costs, and ensuring all purchases come within budget.
• Complies with federal, state, and local health and sanitation regulations and department sanitation procedures as evidenced through the local health department and third-party audits
• Establishes and maintains cleaning and maintenance schedules for equipment, storage, and work areas. Ensures that kitchen staff follows and completes schedules as assigned.
Share On Social Media