HR Officer (For Naungdon ) (1 Post)
by Min Zar Ni Group of Companies in Yangon, Yangon, Myanmar
Human Resources & Recruitment
Jan 16, 2023
- Responsible for all aspect of the recruitment process,including screening of Resume, interview, selection and placement.
- Make orientation for new staff, introduction to company’s rules and regulations.
- Perform necessary tasks and procedure of staff recruitment as permanent after completion of probation period.
- Make to personal data base up-to-date .
- Calculation full Payroll Process and Probation performance evaluation process.
- Make to attendance and Leave Records.
- Calculation employee SSB and SSB Process
- Handle employee agreement process.
- Assist in arranging required approval procedure for staff promotion, demotion, transfer, salary, increment and or deduction.
- Receive the reports from other departments for staff leaves, absence, late attendance, resignation and terminating and then forward to HR Manager for review and to take necessary action.
- Assist in facilitating exit interviews for resigned staff.
- Perform necessary for Welfare.
- Monthly Salary, Turnover ,KPI Report
- Appraisals and Performance Management Process.
- Perform to document for ISO with HR Manager for review and to take necessary action.
-Any Graduate with Diploma in Business Management or HR Management.
-Minimum 3 Years Experience as HR Officer/Executiv or relevant HR Positions.
-Must be Knowledgable in Employment and Myanmar Labour Laws.
-Good Communication and interpersonal skills.
- Administration & HR
Jan 16, 2023
Maubin, Ayeyarwady, Myanmar
First Shift (Day)
Login to View Salary
Min Zar Ni Group of CompaniesView profile
No.4-Kha/1, Hlaing River Bank, Thaung Gyi Taung Qtr, Industrial Zone(1), Part(6), Hlaing Thar Yar Tsp, Yangon.
Other similar jobs that might interest you