The Graphic Designer is responsible for creating and developing the company's current designs. Also need to arrange for layout, pre-production, production, and printing coordination of various marketing purposes (including digital marketing).
The graphic designer needs to arrange designs for websites, Facebook Pages, and others for digital marketing purposes.
Scope of work
- Understanding the company’s products concept and philosophy
- Managing graphic designs from conception to delivery
- Edit and update promotional material and publications (brochures, handbooks, videos, merchandise, etc.)
- Ensuring brand consistency throughout various marketing projects
- Develops a workflow for multiple concurrent projects; participates in production and marketing planning.
- Coordinate a graphics and photographic library and maintain digital records of all designs
- Need one or two years of experience under this job title
- Must use Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign, and XD
- Knowledge about Video editing and photo shooting skills preferred
- Must have brainstorming & Teamwork
- Need to finish before the deadline Salary Base on experience