Fleet Support ( Transport Operations)
by Logistics in Yangon, Yangon, Myanmar
Logistics, Supply Chain & Procurement
Jan 27, 2023
- Collecting the truck kilo from the truck driver to prepare for kilo allowance calculation
- Updating and entering data into FMIS
- Receiving job orders from customer service team and replying truck number
- Supporting some backup jobs of fleet data entry and document center officer when necessary
- Supporting the related fleet admin task such as copying, and preparing documents
- Performing other duties as assigned and required
- Prefer Female: 25-35 year
- Bachelor’s degree or other related Logistics filed
- At least 1-2 years of experience in fleet function and activities
- Knowledge in port related documents and process flow
- Able to use Microsoft and interested in using fleet applied software.
- Good communication skills with all staffs and driver
- Good knowledge & experience in Microsoft Office.
The preferred competencies:
- Able to work under pressure and also good solving skill.
- A love of service, with a resolution of around cover and honesty.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Have knowledge of fleet supporting tasks.
- Good command of English to communicate, read and write well.
- Fleet Management
Jan 27, 2023
Yangon, Yangon, Myanmar
Shipping & Logistics
No. 137, Corner of Upper Pansodan Road and Upper Mandalay Road, Kandawgyi Yeik Mon Housing, Mingalar Taung Nyunt Township
Other similar jobs that might interest you