Fleet Manager (Ywarthargyi)
by Logistics in Yangon, Yangon, Myanmar
Logistics, Supply Chain & Procurement
Jan 27, 2023
- Direct activities related to dispatching, routing and tracking vehicles
- Need to arrange for selecting the right vehicles and maintaining them in good operating condition so that the company can meet delivery and distribution on schedule efficiently and cost-effectively
- Booking sub-contractors and ensuring they deliver within agreed terms
- Estimate the calculation of loading / unloading times and follow up working performance
- Understand the business requirement and utilize assets and resources to achieve qualitative and quantitative targets
- Understand the importance of jobs and make decisions promptly to assign driver and truck
- Complete and up-to-date knowledge of transportation regulations. For instance, knowledge of Road Safety Registration for Container Trailer which is an extension of the Road Transport Safety Standardization Scheme (RTSSS) and Traffic Law.
- Check and approve the advance money which related to jobs and related to driver’s salary
- Verify costing for reimbursement as soon as after delivery
- Issue the fuel filling cost and keep record after filling for weekly reporting
- Monitor and maintain Truck license and Driver registrations in validity at all time
- Monitor and keep recording of driver’s leave, off-days, scheduling, reprimanding, hiring and termination
- Maintain daily record of driver’s performance related to qualitative KPI
- Conduct performance review together with HR and Operations Manager
- Monitor driver to follow discipline and assist HR for driver’s orientation program
- Solve the problems, complaints and suggest appropriate solutions to related parties
- Effective communication in operations team and with other departments
- Any other job assigned by management
- Having experience in Fleet Management at least 4 years
- Well organized with systematic and able to prioritize effectively.
- Good understanding of traffic law
- Must be able to read, write and speak English good level.
As per Company Rules.
- Logistics and fleet Management
- • Time Management
- Well known in Transport sector.
Jan 27, 2023
Yangon, Yangon, Myanmar
Shipping & Logistics
No. 137, Corner of Upper Pansodan Road and Upper Mandalay Road, Kandawgyi Yeik Mon Housing, Mingalar Taung Nyunt Township
Other similar jobs that might interest you