• Counseling students by giving details about subjects, university choices and career advice
• Provide adequate and accurate information about schools, scholarship information and accommodation to students
• Organize a schedule appointment with students and parents where necessary
. Be updated with the information related to universities around the world, specifically about the USA, UK, Australia, Canada, Singapore and New Zealand.
• Be updated about the immigration matters.
• Guiding the students for their Visa application process
• Handing incoming queries on phone and office walk-ins.
• Provide weekly and monthly reports to the center manager.
• Minimum Bachelor Graduate
• Minimum (2) years experiences as an education counselor
• Preferable who has knowledge about UK, USA, Australia, Canada and New Zealand education system
• Confident, Compassionate and Result-Oriented counselor
• Must be strictly aware of deadline for projects
• Proficient spoken and written in English 4 Skills, business level
• Must be good at communication, computer knowledge and team spirit
• Should be able to work independently or part of the team with minimal supervision
Working Time - 8:30 AM to 5:30 PM
Working Day - Monday to Saturday
Off Day - Sunday / Public Holiday
Salary - Negotiation
- Education Counselling
- Educational Field
Other similar jobs that might interest you