Digital Marketing associate
by Monnect Group in Yangon, Yangon, Myanmar
Marketing, PR & Communications
Aug 10, 2023
- Use your excellent strategic planning skill for media campaigns and achieve KPI targets monthly.
- Monitor market trends and provide awareness for organization to create trending contents.
- Conducting market research to determine a target audience’s needs, wants, habits, interests and other relevant factors used in creating targeted marketing campaigns.
- Solve the media related problem in time.
- Help manage and grow social media accounts by creating and/or curating relevant and shareable content, participating in online conversations, and monitoring metrics.
- Use analytical tools to measure performance of digital marketing campaigns and make recommendations for improvement.
- Provide administrative support as needed including scheduling meetings, taking notes, and preparing presentations.
- Assisting with the design, negotiation and placement of billboards, traditional media ads on TV and radio, social media ads and email blasts.
- Performing in-house, competitor, and consumer analyses to shape new undertakings.
- Career developoment, challenges ,opportunity ,multi-tasking ,experience in one stop multi-media service industry.
- Coffee & snack serve in office.
- Monthly KPI bonus, annual bonus base on company policy.
- Incentive with annual interview.
- High level of problem solving
- Word, Excel, Power Point
- Digital Marketing Skill
- Diploma in Marketing
- Researching and analyzing
- SEM, SEO, google analytics
- Good Team work player
- MS Office/ Excel/ Power Point
Aug 10, 2023
Yangon, Yangon, Myanmar
First Shift (Day)
Other similar jobs that might interest you