by Max Myanmar Construction Co., Ltd in , Yangon, Myanmar
Engineering & Technical
May 14, 2023
Duties & Responsibilities
- Monitor and analyze the material and equipment costs during the preconstruction phase and construction phase.
- Set up Method of Statement & Work Instruction and manage the construction accordingly at all times.
- Oversee all onsite and offsite constructions to monitor compliance with building and safety regulations.
- Inspect and review projects to monitor compliance with project specifications & requirements and safety codes, and other regulations.
- Efficiently manage the cost, resources, time and quality of the project.
- Negotiate terms of agreements, draft contracts and obtain permits and licenses.
- Plan, organize, and direct activities concerned with the construction and maintenance of structures, facilities, and systems.
- Coordinate all daily construction activities and training for crews and subcontractors.
- Contribute to the coordination and completion of well work-overs, while maintaining an aggressive construction schedule.
- Take actions to deal with the results of delays, bad weather, or emergencies at construction site.
- Confer with director and, management team to discuss and resolve matters such as work procedures, complaints, and construction problems.
- Demonstrate professional communication skills with subcontractors, clients, colleagues and all concerned parties.
- Inspect construction activities on a regular basis to ensure the work conforms to specifications, budget, schedule and initiate any repair or replacement needs and/or adjustment of working procedures.
- Ensure quality construction standards and the use of proper construction techniques.
- Job specification Must have any related degree.
- 8 to 10 years related working experience in oversea/local.
- Must have relevant experience of working with Foreigners / Foreign companies.
- Deep knowledge regarding safety standards and procedures.
- Excellent analytical and observation skills.
- Follow policies and procedures.
- Support company goals and values.
- Excellent computer skills in MS Office Suite and Auto-Cad.
- Familiar with construction and project management software programs.
- Fluent in English 4 Skills.
- Able to work under pressure.
- Must be able to travel and reside at construction sites.
- Sunday off
- Meal allowance, and other allowance
- Operation Management
- Communication Skills
- Technical skill
- Negotiation skill
May 14, 2023
Yangon, Yangon, Myanmar
Login to View Salary
Max Myanmar Construction Co., LtdView profile
Construction & Engineering
Alan Pya Pagoda St, Yangon Dagon Tsp
Other similar jobs that might interest you