Business Development Manager – (Male)- Yangon (1) (Post)
by Shwe Phon Co.,Ltd in Mandalay, Mandalay, Myanmar
Business Development & Management
Jun 15, 2023
- Manage the implementation of business expansions’ strategies to achieve short and long-term business objectives.
- Classify and manage business opportunities, leads in securing sales pipeline in line with short team and long term business goals.
- Contacting potential clients to establish relationship and arrange meetings.
- Manage and develop new business partnership in existing markets.
- Manage research market image, evaluate findings and prepares information for decision making.
- Finding and developing new markets and improving sales growth.
- To propose potential business deals by contacting potential dealer, discovering and exploring opportunities.
- Drive to government office. Planning and overseeing new marketing initiatives.
- Researching organizations and individuals to find new opportunities.
- Attending conferences, meetings, and industry events.
- Developing quotations and proposals for clients.
- Increasing the value of current customers while attracting new ones.
- Developing goals for the development team and business growth and ensuring they are met.
- Training personnel and helping team members develop their skills.
- To establish long term and short term relationships with potential client with the view to enhance business opportunities.
- Need to update improvement status report on targeted timeline.
- To improve the organization market position and achieve business growth.
- To research market and competitors information’s updated.
- B.E (Mechanical) (or) B.E (Mechatronics) degree preferable.
- Experience in machinery filed.
- At least 3 years in related filed in Sales Manager (or) Business Development Manager.
- Age between (35-40) years old.
- Must have driving license.
- Excellent with organizational skill, communication skill, management skill, negotiation skill, analytical skill and decision making skill.
- Fluent in computer skills and English 4 skills. Reporting to Managing Director’s and Directors.
- Marketing/Business Development
Jun 15, 2023
Yangon, Yangon, Myanmar
First Shift (Day)
Expats or Repats Preferred
Other similar jobs that might interest you