🔹 Preparing Scheme of Works (SOWs) and delivering lectures, assessments, tutorials and tests (due to the schedule based) for the respective qualifications running at Kings Yangon.
🔹 Developing curriculum and course materials of the teaching the modules must be usable for different platforms (e-learning, or face-to-face etc).
🔹 Teaching classes via appropriate platforms as set by Kings Yangon for every term of the programs by following the SOWs and the Academic Calendar provided by the Program Management.
🔹 Advising and assisting in the curriculums of the other associate teaching lecturers in your specialty subject(s).
🔹 Arrive promptly at lessons, tutor sessions and dismiss students at the correct times.
🔹Prepare lesson materials and to mark students’ work consistent with partner organization's assessment policy.
🔹Keep appropriate records of individual students’ work and achievements, consistent with departmental and school policy to make a proper contribution to the writing of school reports.
🔹 Perform any necessary administration duties for the betterment of academic performance of students and organization.
• Must have completed Bachelor’s/Master’s in relative subjects.
• Must already have experience in delivering the exam preparation courses for relative subjects
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English and experience in teaching to Non-native speakers of English
• Commitment to working in an educational environment that offers academic rigor and excellence in teaching
• Must be encouraging for the quiet students and support them in the process of exam preparation
• Must be passionate about delivering high-quality education for the students
• Must be proficient in English.
- Teaching sharing Knowledge
- Teaching and Presentation
- English and biology study guide
Other similar jobs that might interest you