by PATHFINDER TECHNICAL SERVICES CO LTD in Yangon, Yangon, Myanmar
Planning & Operations
Jun 06, 2023
- This position typically reports to an Assistant Operation Manager and General Manager.
- Key Responsibilities Proceed with custom clearance (Air, Sea).
- Vessel clearance Cargo Handling at the seaport and airport.
- Ship Crew handling ( sign on, off process).
- Liaising with the Shipping agency Dept, MOGE, Custom office & Immigration for Cargo clearance, and seaman crew change.
- Assisting Operations Dept.
- Prepare LOI & Visa Applications for offshore crews.
- Handling Crew Changes, process & pick up crews, transportation arrangements and obtaining crew sign-on/off process in SAD and Immigration.
- Prepare Job Requisition from MOGE Jetty for Cargo Operation.
- Prepare for Waste Disposal Certificate and Cargo Dispatch Note for corresponding authorities.
- Handling of Loading Cargo On/Off arrangement at Jetty.
- Any other duties as designated by Manager
- Ferry Annual
- Medical Check-ups & Life Insurance
- Annual Bonus Salary Negotiate
- Operations, Admin, logistics
- Planning, Operation, Managing
- Teamwork and quick learning
- Good English in 4 Skills
- Computer (Miscrosoft)
- Government & Public Relation
- Honesty and Reliability
Jun 06, 2023
Yangon, Yangon, Myanmar
First Shift (Day)
Login to View Salary
PATHFINDER TECHNICAL SERVICES CO LTDView profile
Shipping & Logistics
No.1A, R.4-A/B, ,Hnin Kyar Phyu Condo (5th Floor), Pyitharyar Street, Yankin Tsp, Yangon.
Other similar jobs that might interest you