Your default CV attachment is ready to apply
• Update the machine status to department officer (i.e., Preventive maintenance carried out, machine under repair).
• Schedule preventive and corrective maintenance for machines and keep in equipment service records.
• Supervising operators and technical staff.
• Perform service recovery for emergency breakdown during operation.
• Dismantle, resealing and reassemble heavy machinery equipment and container washing pressure pump.
• Perform other routine maintenance work on equipment.
• Determined what parts and tool are necessary to repair or replace.
• Test machines to make sure operating efficiency.
• Fabricate needed parts or special tools for machine repair.
• Repair and troubleshoot electrical, hydraulic and mechanical system.
• Making spare parts list to order for services requirement.
• Perform safe working plan and manpower for machine repairing.
• Maintain a clean and safe work area.
• Operating equipment if needed.
• According to the ISO Management System, Flow Charts and Guidelines must be strictly followed
Other similar jobs that might interest you