Design, develop, modify, enhance and implement software systems designed to support new or existing business initiatives.
Projects are usually of considerable complexity and require a mastery of development tools.
Perform maintenance and provides technical assistance and advice on existing software solutions.
- Actively contributes to the development of solutions and ideas that add value.
- Develops elegant and simple solutions utilizing technology including Kotlin, Android SDK, Gradle
- Ensuring high performing app for UI and networking
- Cooperating with the back-end developer in the process of building the RESTful API
- Communicating with external web services
- Participate in Agile scrum meetings and responsible for completing assigned stories in a timely manner with quality
- Produces code of high quality and reliability - strong quality code metrics.
- Effectively performs code walk-throughs.
- Proficiency with Kotlin for Android development
- Deep understanding and experience using Android Architectural Components
- Creating self-contained, reusable, and testable modules and components
- Expert level knowledge in using Retrofit 2 for consuming REST API
- Expert knowledge of Gradle as a build and dependency management system
- Experience with UI implementation using constraint layout
- Experience with using asynchronous and event-based code using Rx-Java/Kotlin
- Strong understanding of android architecture and architectural patterns (MVC, MVP, MVVM and related design patterns)
- Experience working with Git
- Problem Solving Skill
- Android Developer
- IT Knowledges
Other similar jobs that might interest you