by Myat Myittar Mon Co.,Ltd in Yangon, Yangon, Myanmar
Jun 22, 2023
- Develop and implement administrative policies, procedures and systems that ensure the smooth operation.
- Manage the day-to-day operations of a variety of office services to ensure the organization’s administrative needs.
- Handling, arranging and controlling assets management and procurement for office stationery, accessories, office supplies and new material with attention to budgetary constraints.
- Support and organize for all office requirement which are using day to day operations.
- Control fixed asset management including to arrange the maintenance schedule.
- Arrange the schedule for outsource Pest control team to office.
- Checking to make sure to be cleaned around the office’s area.
- Supervise vehicle control and maintenance, and check vehicle usage.
- Manage for government’s bills on time such as MEPE, internet and telephone bills.
- Liaise with Government office effectively for company affairs.
- Responsible for other duties assigned by Management.
- Bachelor's degree holder.
- At least 2years of experience in a similar role.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, particularly in Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Strong organizational and time-management skills.
- Ability to prioritize tasks and work under pressure.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Attention to detail and accuracy.
- Strong problem-solving skills.
Jun 22, 2023
Yangon, Yangon, Myanmar
First Shift (Day)
Login to View Salary
Other similar jobs that might interest you