• Bank and Cash Accounts
• Monitor and plan daily and monthly bank/cash balance to ensure sufficient funds
• Assemble invoices and prepare payment vouchers
• Set up bank/cash payments and preserve proof of payment, employee advance and claim requests
• Verity appropriate documentation and approval
• Record employee expense claims and control advance to payment
• Conduct tasks and reports for accurate and timely month-end and year-end closing
• Accommodate audit for activity expenses
• Maintain files and documents thoroughly in accordance with accounting policies
• Bachelor’s Degree, B.Com, BBA, B.A (Eco), (LCCI-I, II, III)
• Background of International Service Industry more preferable
• At least 2 years experiences in related fields.
• Computer literate in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Email).
• Excellent communication Skills, Team work Skills.
Working Time - 8:30 AM to 5:30 PM
Working Day - Monday to Saturday
Off Day - Sunday and Public Holiday
Salary - Negotiable
- Financial Analysic, Budgeting ,
- Finance & Accounting Field
- Financial Management
- Financial Reporting
- Account payable/Receivable
Other similar jobs that might interest you