• Bank and Cash Accounts
• Monitor and plan daily and monthly bank/cash balance to ensure sufficient funds
• Assemble invoices and prepare payment vouchers
• Set up bank/cash payments and preserve proof of payment, employee advance and claim requests
• Verity appropriate documentation and approval
• Record employee expense claims and control advance to payment
• Conduct tasks and reports for accurate and timely month-end and year-end closing
• Accommodate audit for activity expenses
• Maintain files and documents thoroughly in accordance with accounting policies
• Bachelor’s Degree, B.Com, BBA, B.A (Eco), (LCCI-I, II, III)
• Background of International Service Industry more preferable
• At least 2 years experiences in related fields.
• Computer literate in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Email).
• Excellent communication Skills, Team work Skills.
Acumen International College
Yangon, Yangon, Myanmar
To impart education that offers a global perspective and is characterized by distinctive curricula and co-curricular programmes. Acumen International College aims to engage globally in academic partnerships to facilitate enriching learning experience... Read More
𝐉𝐨𝐛 𝐃𝐞𝐬𝐜𝐫𝐢𝐩𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧• Bank and Cash Accounts• Monitor and plan daily and monthly bank/cash bala... Read More
Share On Social Media