DKSH is the leading Market Expansion Services provider with a focus on Asia. DKSH helps other companies and brands to actively grow their business in new or existing markets. Publicly listed on the SIX Swiss Exchange since 2012, DKSH is a global company headquartered in Zurich. With 825 business locations in 37 countries – 800 of them in Asia – and 31,970 specialized staff, DKSH generated net sales of CHF 11.0 billion in 2017. The company offers a tailor-made, integrated portfolio of sourcing, marketing, sales, distribution and after-sales services. It provides business partners with expertise as well as on-the-ground logistics based on a comprehensive network of unique size and depth. DKSH was founded in 1865. With strong Swiss heritage, the company has a long tradition of doing business in and with Asia and is deeply rooted in communities and businesses across Asia Pacific.
Territory Development Manager, OvaltineDKSH Myanmar
• Drive the Distributor(s) to meet its targets and deliverables by utilize Sales team Key Performance Indicators (KPI) that drive desired behavior of the distributor’s team members
• Review monthly result e.g. Sales Volume and Value Growth, Product Assortment, Active outlets, Sales Efficiency, Customer Service Levels, Team Productivity, Implementation of Merchandising and Trade Programs and develop action plan to complement opportunity or counter-act with the issue
• Responsible for monthly demand forecast process and work closely with distributor’s team members to align bottom up sales forecasting by channel and SKU.
• Works with Distributor Training Team to develop sales team capability and systems to handle sales, Visibility and Distribution in market
• Bring up the proposal to discuss with the management of distributor to get alignment and support on implementation and corrective action
• Ensure good relationship with distributor’s team members to get full support on implementation of sales project
• Build relationship with the key customers in Northern Myanmar to understand their needs & insight and understand the key players’ route to market, and a market trend which is critical in developing RTM strategies.
• Ensure that the distributor / business partner provide right infrastructure to cover the market work and has the highest quality service level for Ovaltine.
• Bachelor Degree in Business or related field (Mater Degree is advantage)
• 8 years in sales and distributor experience / at least 3 years in management level
• Understand Single and Multiple Distributors (distributor and sub-distributor ) system and able to manage the route to market project
• Highly motivate to work in emerging market (commit to learn new skill)
• Experience in sales team’s organization development
• Good command of English Language
• Good communication skills
• Computer Literacy: Microsoft Office (Very Good in Excel, Words, PowerPoint)