DKSH is the leading Market Expansion Services provider with a focus on Asia. DKSH helps other companies and brands to actively grow their business in new or existing markets. Publicly listed on the SIX Swiss Exchange since 2012, DKSH is a global company headquartered in Zurich. With 825 business locations in 37 countries – 800 of them in Asia – and 31,970 specialized staff, DKSH generated net sales of CHF 11.0 billion in 2017. The company offers a tailor-made, integrated portfolio of sourcing, marketing, sales, distribution and after-sales services. It provides business partners with expertise as well as on-the-ground logistics based on a comprehensive network of unique size and depth. DKSH was founded in 1865. With strong Swiss heritage, the company has a long tradition of doing business in and with Asia and is deeply rooted in communities and businesses across Asia Pacific.
Medical Sale Representative, Novo NordiskDKSH Myanmar
Yangon 12 September 2018
Job Reference: MJ1518576187150
- To promote and sell Novo Nordisk products to healthcare professionals in hospitals, clinics and pharmacies.
- Selling skills and knowledge in cardiovascular disease and treatment.
- Basic knowledge in computer and English.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills, proactive, independent and reponsibilities working attitude.
- Leadership skill, creative thinking, problem solving and decision making.
- Bachelor’s degree in Science or related disciplines , ( B. Pharm., BDS , M.B.,B.S are preferable).
- Minimum one year experience in pharmaceutical field or related working experience.
- Good computer skill (MS word, excel and power point) .
- Good command in English.
- Can be Travel.
This job is inactive
ဤ အလုပ္အကိုင္ကို ေလွ်ာက္ထားၿပီးပါၿပီ။