HATCHERY MANAGERBel Ga Myanmar Ltd
JOB DESCRIPTION HATCHERY
SUPERVISOR BEL GA MYANMAR LTD.
BELGA MMR is a 100% foreign owned company which has recently been established in Myanmar and will be active in poultry business.
BELGA MMR will initially focus on the production of Day Old Chickens (DOCs) for the independent broiler meat farmers in Myanmar. High Quality eggs are being imported to Myanmar and they hatch in a local hatchery which has been operational since March 2018. The DOCs, originating from the highly specialized breeding Company Aviagen, will be produced using modern technology and trained team members to ensure the highest quality products for our customers.
In a second phase, BELGA MMR will invest in parent stock facilities to ensure sustainable supply of high quality hatching eggs.
Job Title: Hatchery Supervisor
Working location: Plot No 312, 313, 314, Myaung Dagar Industrial zone, Hmawbi
Report to: Vice Hatchery Manager
Function description: The Hatchery Supervisor is expected to ensure good management of daily activities of thehatchery and improve out-put quality.
Training period at BELGA JSC Viet Nam:
In order to understand and smooth in the supervision of the hatchery activities, work assignment and management, the Hatchery Supervisor will join a training course of approximately 2 months in our sister-hatchery BELGA JSC, located in Vietnam.
During this training you will:
- Join all hatchery related activities to get acquainted with the hatchery process smoothly, learn about workers assignment and management
- Understand, execute and collect all Standard Operating Procedures in the hatchery
- Understand biosecurity and hygienic hatchery management
- Gain basic understanding of incubation technology and incubation programs and technical maintenance programs for all buildings, materials, machinery and equipment
- Understand warehouse management in Hatchery.
- Follow shortly training on the Parent Stock farm to get acquainted with management methods
- Daily hatchery operation: managing egg team, chick team, temporary worker team and warehouse supervisor
- Managing eggs and other by-product sale, price checking up, quality and quantity of in-put and out-put checking up
- Managing vaccination team for vaccine injection and ordering vaccine
- Managing in-put and out-put allocation, purchasing request and storage follow up
- Maintaining local relationship for quarantine department, fire-fighting department, security police and environment department etc….
- Managing guard team for security checking up
- Seeking for worker employment, developing motivation teams for the whole hatchery, setting up bonus and wage system
- Managing working efficiency for all teams, monthly pay slip check up
- Responsible for storage checking together with vice hatchery manager and accountant department
- Checking all payment request for temporary worker wage and purchasing
- Responsible for working union of the hatchery and company
- Responsible for truck(s) and chick delivery arrangement
- Reporting to sale manager for sale and chicks delivery
- Flexible, determined, detail oriented and diplomacy excellent
- Strong leadership skill
- Good organizing skill and planning skill
- Good job design and time management skill
- Good team work, communication and presentation skill
- Discipline and problem solving skill
- Good English skill
- Good computer skill
- Graduated College / University upward.
- At least 1 experienced year at Supervisor position
- Hatchery process experience is priority
- Basic English Certificate
- Basic Computer Certificate