DKSH is the leading Market Expansion Services provider with a focus on Asia. DKSH helps other companies and brands to actively grow their business in new or existing markets. Publicly listed on the SIX Swiss Exchange since 2012, DKSH is a global company headquartered in Zurich. With 825 business locations in 37 countries – 800 of them in Asia – and 31,970 specialized staff, DKSH generated net sales of CHF 11.0 billion in 2017. The company offers a tailor-made, integrated portfolio of sourcing, marketing, sales, distribution and after-sales services. It provides business partners with expertise as well as on-the-ground logistics based on a comprehensive network of unique size and depth. DKSH was founded in 1865. With strong Swiss heritage, the company has a long tradition of doing business in and with Asia and is deeply rooted in communities and businesses across Asia Pacific.
Capability Development Manager, Friesland Campina, CGDKSH Myanmar
Yangon 12 September 2018
Job Reference: MJ1530249499516
- Apply company’s the strategy and develop operational requirements for people and capabilities.
- Identify the area of development in team’s commercial capability, conduct training need analysis ( TNAs ) and develop training plan annually.
- Study sales and marketing strategic plans and review results of current sales .Evaluate trainer, coaching, effectiveness of training
- Provide training to Distributor Sales Managers and distributor's employees such as Product knowledge, selling skills, merchandising, PJP, respective role and responsibilities, FC guideline and distributor management, etc,.
- Provide field coaching (On Job Training) and monitor the perfect execution and implementation after class room training in the market
- Develop, localize and customize program materials as required and support distributor sales force on: 1. Selling process and skills 2. Sales force management and 3. Distributor management
- Provide specific advice and support to DSMs and DT in the areas of Recruitment, Remuneration , Performance Development , Training and Development Relations
- And ensure Sales results and % qualified sales team on assigned territory
- Report DT Business, requirement, development needs and capability analysis to management team
- Prepare and share the progress reports to highlight the impact of the trainings and people development on the business results with relevant stakeholder
- Manage the operational requirements effectively for people and capabilities
- Contribute to the achievement of the DT operation and business goals through the development and implementation of company's Development Strategy
- Very close collaboration with sales managers from both FC and partners to collectively execute sound people strategies in supporting business operations and maintaining consistency and conformity of sales/distribution processes at the national level.
- Any graduated
- Preferably over 5 years of marketing experience in relevant industry
- Good command of English, both in English &Myanmar
- Technical / Functional teaching
- Able to travel (national and international)
Soft skills -
- Good Communication & Interpersonal skill
- Fluent English
- Analytical skill
- Persistence and assertiveness
- Orientation to details
- Presentation Skills
- Computer literacy
- People and resulted oriented
သင္ မိတ္ေဆြမ်ားကို ျပန္လည္ မွ်ေဝရန္
ဤအလုပ္ကို ေလွ်ာက္ထားရန္ လူႀကီးမင္း၏ အေၾကာင္းအရာအေသးစိတ္ကို ထည့္သြင္းေပးရန္ လိုအပ္ပါသည္။
ဤ အလုပ္အကိုင္ကို ေလွ်ာက္ထားၿပီးပါၿပီ။