DKSH is the leading Market Expansion Services provider with a focus on Asia. DKSH helps other companies and brands to actively grow their business in new or existing markets. Publicly listed on the SIX Swiss Exchange since 2012, DKSH is a global company headquartered in Zurich. With 825 business locations in 37 countries – 800 of them in Asia – and 31,970 specialized staff, DKSH generated net sales of CHF 11.0 billion in 2017. The company offers a tailor-made, integrated portfolio of sourcing, marketing, sales, distribution and after-sales services. It provides business partners with expertise as well as on-the-ground logistics based on a comprehensive network of unique size and depth. DKSH was founded in 1865. With strong Swiss heritage, the company has a long tradition of doing business in and with Asia and is deeply rooted in communities and businesses across Asia Pacific.
Brand Manager, Friesland Campina, Consumer GoodsDKSH Myanmar
Yangon 12 September 2018
Job Reference: MJ1530248202466
- Contribute in the development and implementation of marketing strategy including annual marketing plan, portfolio profitability, competitor activity analysis and developing brand & product positioning
- Perform Marketing Activation which includes development of marketing communication (advertising, PR, direct marketing among others) by working closely with agencies, vendors and executing field activities such as sampling, event sponsorships, etc.
- Develop and execute consumer promotions
- Monitor market share development through third party retail audit and internal sales data
- Manage the new product innovation process from research briefing to development of product concepts till eventual launch
- Ensure Effective budgeting of A&P spends- setting A&P budget and expense calendar, continuous monitoring of A&P spending, raising Purchase Requests, getting Purchase Orders and submitting/approving supplier invoices.
- Develop effective product (by SKU) rolling forecast in collaboration with Supply Chain
- Coordination with direct and indirect sales teams : Brand Manager to coordinate with FC and distributors’ sales team. Regular meetings, communication updates and product/brand knowledge trainings are to be conducted as/when required.
- Coordination with FC Indochina and regional marketing and brand teams: in order to maintain the consistency and alignment of all communications in line with the group standard.
- Drive an effective media strategy with a particular focus on digital activities. Focus on brand mental availability and increase of penetration.
- Business or marketing-related degree from reputable university
- 5+ year experience in FMCG (minimum 2 yrs in brand Manager role)
- Relevant Field Worked on NPD projects including positioning, product packaging, liaising with R&D and operations, etc.
- Digital expertise – understands digital environment, active on social media and has been involved in digital campaigns
- Experience in on-ground marketing, event execution is needed
- Able to travel (national and international)
Soft skills -
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills (English and Myanmar)
- Digital media
- Organizational and planning skills
- Problem analysis and problem solving
- Formal written and verbal presentation skills (English and Myanmar)
- Social Interaction
သင္ မိတ္ေဆြမ်ားကို ျပန္လည္ မွ်ေဝရန္
ဤအလုပ္ကို ေလွ်ာက္ထားရန္ လူႀကီးမင္း၏ အေၾကာင္းအရာအေသးစိတ္ကို ထည့္သြင္းေပးရန္ လိုအပ္ပါသည္။
ဤ အလုပ္အကိုင္ကို ေလွ်ာက္ထားၿပီးပါၿပီ။