Branch ManagerMaha Agriculture Public Co. Ltd
We are actively looking for Branch Manager positions in below region.
- Shan Region - TiKyit
- Sagaing Region - MyinMu, Monywar
- Nay Pyi Taw Region - Pyinmana
- Magway Region - Aung Lan
- Bago Region - Phyu
Job Title Branch Manager Department Operations
Report to Hub Manager Location Depending on Hub location
The Branch Manager (BM) role is the most senior role at the branch level. BM has all the responsibilities of a Loan Officer as well as the management and coordination of Branch activities and team.
Job Duties & Responsibilities:
1. Be the main source of communication to the Hub and ultimately the HQ.
2. Be the main point of contact between Maha and various members of the community and other stakeholders like Awba staff, FRD staff, important dealers and sub-dealers, and key local authorities etc.
3. Branch Manager will also be the next point of contact if Awba junior staff, other dealers and sub-dealers, village and/or market administrators wish to contact Maha and are unwilling to speak with Loan Officer for various reasons.
4. Develop plans, allocate resources (e.g., staff, time, motorbikes), and coordinate processes to ensure that tasks are completed in most efficient manner, and in the sequence required for the desired results to be achieved
5. Lead and motivate team members to achieve all targets set for branch, including the targets for customer registration, loan application, monitoring and other forms of survey and information-gathering.
6. Problem solve together with branch team members, involving Hub Managers when needed, when issues arise in daily operations.
7. Finance and Accounting: Ensure that branch adheres to Maha Policies and Guidelines for all financial issues, including submission of all finance and accounting report.
8. Conduct meetings to educate clients, perspective clients and the wider community on Maha and its products and services
9. Collect customer registrations and loan applications based on target led by hub managers.
10. Work with the various member of community on the recommendation and appeals process
11. Conduct disbursements.
12. Monitor clients by going to their place of work, place of residence or other location determined by head office to survey them.
13. Manage on time collections, handle cash repayment, and follow up with late payments.
14. Collection and Record Keeping.
15. Operates the branch computer and other IT systems as required in standard operating procedures
16. Perform any other duties related to branch operations as assigned by Hub manager.
1. Any Graduate, preferably with Agriculture, Economics, Business Managerial and/or Marketing background.
2. Strong sense of integrity and upholds Maha’s values
3. Sensitive to local context (Culture and Religion)
4. Self-Driven and initiative taking
5. Coordination and Project Management
6. Skills have Time Management, Presentation, communication, initiative
7. And, Continuous Improvement, Project Management & Coordination and Integrity