Kerry Logistics is Asia's leading logistics service provider with extensive operations across Greater China and the ASEAN region. Its core businesses encompass integrated logistics, international freight forwarding,
express and supply chain solutions. With its head office in Hong Kong, Kerry Logistics has more than 1,000 service points in 51 countries and territories, supported by an agency network across six continents.
Kerry Logistics Myanmar is expanding the logistics business in Myanmar by forming Kerry Resources Transport Limited, KM Terminal and Logistics Limited and Kerry Freight Myanmar.
Kerry Resources Transport Limited (KRTL)’s core business is delivering logistics services such as Domestics transportation services with own assets of 49 trailers, cooperating with KART for cross-border transportation, transportation services by sea, rail transportation, warehouse rental and handling services.
KM Terminal and Logistics Limited (KMTL) operates dry ports in Ywartha gyi, Yangon and Myit Nge, Mandalay which includes 10,000 sqm bonded warehouse, 20,000 sqm distribution centers, 200,000 TEUs Container Yard and offers rail-transportation services by co-operating with Myanmar Railways.Kerry Freight Myanmar (KFM) offers services concerning with freight such as sea freight and air freight.
What we look for
We believe people are our greatest asset, driving the company’s spirit of innovation. At Kerry Logistics Myanmar, we place great importance on attracting and retaining high quality staff and are committed to investing in and nurturing individual careers.
Join Kerry Logistics Myanmar today and grow with us.
Yard Man (Work Location : Ywar Thar Kyi)
Job summary: Yard Man will respond for Prepare the laden and empty containers stacking and prepare to the containers grade and control the traffic. Prepare for the container repair, cleaning and washing for the containers area. Coordinate with equipment operators for containers lift on and off in the dry port.
- Plan & manage for yard empty containers empty, receive and delivery.
- Management for equipment and internal transport.
- Planning for the daily activity in dry port.
- Achieve for the monthly and yearly KPI.
- Plan and manage for safety and security in dry port.
- The work assigned by the Operations Supervisor.
- Male 25-35 Year old.
- More than 1 years’ experience for container handling.
- Excellent communication, Writing, Speaking for English skills
- Plan & manage empty container and inspect laden and empty container conditions, computer literate Microsoft word, excel.
The preferred competencies
- Able to work under pressure and also good in managing team.
- Able to speak English would be an advantage.