The Win Thein & Sons Group is one of the prominent and illustrious business group in Myanmar. We are specialized and professional in auto parts and steel business sector as well as providing a diverse range of
services including logistics & transportation.
Headquartered in Yangon, Myanmar, Win Thein & Sons Company has more than 17 years of operating experience and played a pivotal role in respective markets.
Royal Rose Trading, our subsidiary in Singapore, is well established, leading in import and export business, constantly raising the bar in providing quality products and services towards our devoted customers.
We are also strategically invested in our subsidiaries across Myanmar, comprising of auto parts, steel and logistics, tailoring toward excellence and distinguished in delivering services that our customers want,
each subsidiary operates dependently under the guidance and supervision of WTSC board of directors.
We work closely and amicably with our suppliers, leveraging our scale in particular markets, customer reach and extensive operational experience to lead and be successful in respective industries. Together, the Group serves substantial number of customers across Myanmar.
Win Thein & Sons Group is one of the widely-known company in Yangon, Myanmar, renowned for its distinctive or quality products and services. The Group has a vast network of offices throughout Myanmar and employs more than 100 staffs.
The Group Structure
Our Consumer operations focus on setting new benchmarks in customer experience to cement the Group's position as the leading provider of quality products and services to consumers across Myanmar.
We serve consumers in Yangon, Mandalay, Naypyidaw and emerging markets through our regional offices. Like Win Auto Parts and Win Iron & Steel, Nay Zin Min Logistics and Royal Rose Trading are all established
brands in their respective markets and share our commitment to continually invest in our brands, networks, processes to deliver a superior customer experience.
Group Enterprise consists of several business sectors yet one prominent service that provides companies, shops and others, the integrated customized logistics service is Nay Zin Min, with a strong focus on compliance, quality, health and safety and the environment. With comprehensive and integrated logistics solutions that cover every aspect of logistics business, we are committed to reliability and affordable cost.
As a part of prominent figure in logistics field, our suite of logistics solutions is backed up by an extensive real-time management and infrastructure that spans across key business cities and markets in the region.
To be the leader in respective markets that we conduct businesses, distinguished by innovativeness and dedication to our customers.
We provide reliable and superiority services to our customers, as well as supplying authentic and bona fide products. We consider truthful and have confidence that creating and delivering value to our customers, employees and others is radical to our business.
Win Thein & Sons’s Core Values underpin our desire to create a uniformity of purpose across the Group. They reflect our common expectation to foster a performance-based culture that is distinctive and reliable, and that promotes mutual trust and engagement.
Our success is based upon our customer focus. We listen to, and connect with, customers and treat them with dignity and respect.By understanding and anticipating their needs, we make it easy for our customers to do business with us.We aim to offer them value and quality services to enrich lives and enhance business success.
The reliability and expertise of our people set us apart. We look for better ways of doing business and share a passion for making a difference.When faced with challenges and opportunities, we do not say “No” but say “We can do this”. We are tenacious and we compete fairly.
By working as one team with shared goals, we believe we can achieve great things. We value ideas and contributions from everyone. We recognize, respect and value diversity in the team. We develop strong bonds by communicating and sharing knowledge. We encourage open discussion and commit to
an agreed position. All of us have a part to play.
Our reputation is based upon our ability to fulfill promises to customers and employees. We do so by being honest in our dealings, taking responsibility and being accountable for our actions. We treat everyone the way we would like to be treated. We are proactive in identifying issues and coming up with solutions. We ensure that the highest ethical standards guide us in making decisions.
Leadership and superior performance are achieved through the pursuit of personal excellence. We are committed to doing and being the best. We seek continuous improvement and take pride in what we do. We do things to the highest possible standards. We acknowledge the potential of the individual and create opportunities for all to grow and excel. Together, we celebrate our success and achievements.
Win Thein & Sons aspires to the highest standards of corporate governance as we believe that good governance supports long-term value creation. To this end, Win Thein & Sons group has in place a set of well-defined policies and processes to enhance corporate performance and accountability, as well as protect the interests of stakeholders.The Board of Directors is responsible for Win Thein & Sons corporate governance standards and policies, and stresses their importance across the Group.
- Maintains receiving, warehousing, and distribution operations by initiating, coordinating, and enforcing program, operational, and personnel policies and procedures.
- Complies with federal, state, and local warehousing, material handling, and shipping requirements by studying existing and new legislation; enforcing adherence to requirements; advising management on needed actions.
- Safeguards warehouse operations and contents by establishing and monitoring security procedures and protocols.
- Controls inventory levels by conducting physical counts; reconciling with data storage system.
- Maintains physical condition of warehouse by planning and implementing new design layouts; inspecting equipment; issuing work orders for repair and requisitions for replacement.
- Achieves financial objectives by preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions.
- Completes warehouse operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees; following up on work results.
- Maintains warehouse staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees.
- Maintains warehouse staff job results by coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Any Graduate
- Age under 45, Myanmar Nationality only
- Minimum (5) years of professional work experience in logistics management
- Computer skills, including internet navigation, and various office applications
- Excellent mathematical skills and attention to detail
- Supervision Skills
- Developing Budgets
- Safety Management
- Developing Standards
- Managing Processes
- Surveillance Skills
- Inventory Control
- Reporting Skills
- Analyzing Information
- Equipment Maintenance