Founded in 1964, METRO GROUP has been a pioneer in the wholesale industry and is a leading international company based in Germany. The company have continuously expanded internationally, opening its first overseas store in 1968 and entering Asian market in 1996. METRO Cash & Carry is represented in 25 countries with over 750 self-service wholesale stores with the headcount of more than 100,000 employees worldwide. METRO Wholesale Myanmar is the Myanmar subsidiary of METRO Cash & Carry, one of the leading international wholesale and food specialists. METRO’s joint-venture established in the country is widely regarded as a timely
catalyst in bridging international distribution infrastructure and expertise with local producers of goods and produce. METRO is recognized as one of the most sustainable companies in the world and is listed in various prestigious sustainability indices such as the Dow Jones Sustainability Index World.
128 on LinkedIn Includes members with current employer listed as METRO Wholesale Myanmar Ltd, including
Wholesale, Supply Chain, Food, and Nonfood
• To manage the warehouse operations
• Goods receiving and checking and all necessary documentations.
• Management of warehouse staff
• Sending goods to YGN SEZ.
• Work closely with Ultra Fresh Specialist for the ordering and payments of F & V.
• Arrange payment to suppliers
• Implementation of METRO warehouse and Collection Centre SOP.
• Supervise and manage warehouse staff and warehouse process.
• Work closely with logistic team, sourcing team, finance and HR
• Minimum 2 years’ experience in warehousing
• Must have a good personal hygiene.