Myanmar Distribution Group (MDG) is the leading distribution house in Myanmar, with nationwide distribution network through own direct sales branches and area distribution partners. MDG partners with global fast-moving consumer goods giants such as Nestle S.A., Asia Pacific Breweries, PT. Mayora Indah Tbk., Moët & Hennessy and other international brands to bring quality products, such as Nescafe, Milo, Bear Brand, Maggi, Lactogrow, Cerelac, Sunkist, Air Soda, Danisa, Roma, and many others, across Myanmar as well as establishing local manufacturing facilities for in-house brands to create job and skills acquisition opportunities for Myanmar talents. Our team is driven, curious and creative in our continued quest to expand our business, and we are seeking like-minded talents to join us on the next phase of MDG growth story. MDG strives to offer a live long career development opportunity for talents to realize their full potential, in a challenging and rewarding environment. Do see below for a list of suitable roles. We look forward to discussing your application to join a growing company like MDG, and granting you an opportunity to work and learn alongside accomplished leaders. We have employment opportunities in sales, marketing, accounting, logistics, warehousing, admin and manufacturing.
Warehouse ManagerMyanmar Distribution Group (MDG)
Warehouse Manager (Mandalay)
• Strategically plan and manage warehouse activities.
• Well Knowledge on Inventory Management Methods
• Comply with government laws, regulations and policy, principles, methods, procedures and practices of public.
• Planning for Warehouse Spaces
• Keep track of quality, quantity, stock levels.
• Supervise, coach and train warehouse workforce.
• To manage department budget for expenditures on daily, monthly, yearly basis.
• Identify and manage risk within the logistics and warehouse activities.
• Prepare for Warehouse Monthly Report to Concerns HODs and GM.
• Any Graduates
• Local Nationality Only
• Age between (30 ~ 40) year
• Over 5 years’ experience at Managerial level in related field.
• Good Communication and Negotiation Skills.
• Good computer skills.
• Be able to concentrate for long period of time, handle pressure with high sense of confidentiality.