Myanmar Distribution Group (MDG) is the leading distribution house in Myanmar, with nationwide distribution network through own direct sales branches and area distribution partners. MDG partners with global fast-moving consumer goods giants such as Nestle S.A., Asia Pacific Breweries, PT. Mayora Indah Tbk., Moët & Hennessy and other international brands to bring quality products, such as Nescafe, Milo, Bear Brand, Maggi, Lactogrow, Cerelac, Sunkist, Air Soda, Danisa, Roma, and many others, across Myanmar as well as establishing local manufacturing facilities for in-house brands to create job and skills acquisition opportunities for Myanmar talents. Our team is driven, curious and creative in our continued quest to expand our business, and we are seeking like-minded talents to join us on the next phase of MDG growth story. MDG strives to offer a live long career development opportunity for talents to realize their full potential, in a challenging and rewarding environment. Do see below for a list of suitable roles. We look forward to discussing your application to join a growing company like MDG, and granting you an opportunity to work and learn alongside accomplished leaders. We have employment opportunities in sales, marketing, accounting, logistics, warehousing, admin and manufacturing.
Warehouse Incharge - M/F (1) PostMyanmar Distribution Group (MDG)
- Supervise arrangement of products in warehouse
- Managing warehouse
- Issue products FIFO(FIRST IN FIRST OUT)
- Make record of stock in and out
- Daily balance report
- Arrange product for daily delivery in timely
- Graduate with any degree.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in Warehouse management.
- Pleasant personality, good communication and interpersonal skill.
- Proficient in MS office Software (Word, Excel), E-mail.