JTI is a member of the Japan Tobacco Group of Companies. Our 40,000 people come from around the world, representing more than 100 nationalities. We market world-renowned brands in more than 130 countries with 400 offices, 27 factories, 5 research & development centers and 5 tobacco processing facilities.
Are you looking discover a world of opportunities, to develop in a dynamic culture that gives you the freedom to make a difference and create your own career path? We can offer you all this and more.
We value enterprising minds and recognize that new ideas can come from anyone, anywhere and everyone is encouraged to innovate and challenge the status quo. It’s our people and their unique qualities that are at the heart of all that we achieve. Together, we create a culture where everyone can shine.
WORKING AT JTI
We’re big enough to offer you a wide range of development opportunities, while our dynamic culture will give you the freedom to make a difference and create your own career path. Ongoing coaching and on-the-job training – provided by your line manager and facilitated by our HR team – will help you broaden your skills. You will also have the chance to meet people of different cultures and nationalities and gain exposure to international practices. JTI values enterprising minds. New ideas can come from anyone, anywhere, and everyone is encouraged to innovate and try new things. We listen to our employees; we run a Global Employee Engagement Survey to elicit the opinions of all our people on a regular basis. We act responsibly and keep our promises. And we reward our employees’ efforts.
လစာ နှင့် ခံစားခွင့်:
Lunch provided, Transportation provided and other special allowance as per company's policy.
Main Areas of Responsibility
- Ensure Warehouse assistants are able to properly manage all inventory items, including Tax Stamps, finished goods, TMs, NTMs, Spare Parts according to FIFO method. Ensure that all warehouse reports are prepared on a timely basis and are accurate. Ensure that all importation and exportation activity of TM, NTM, finished goods and machinery fully comply with regulatory requirements as well as JTI policies and procedures.Ensure to get proper alignment with Planner for brand change, materials shortage, materials expiry records and materials delivery reports.
- Ensure that Material Warehouse System (MWS) is well implemented and all procedures of MWS usage are strictly followed to ensure MWS system reflects reality.
- Ensure that all stock taking activity is performed properly. And that all variances are reconciled on a monthly basis. Ensure that spare parts inventory and movements are properly managed with production department and Finance department.
- Ensure that inventory and movement of tax stamps are recorded accurately. Ensure that there is accurate record and strict control of tax stamp usage, waste and rejects. Ensure sufficient stock of tax stamps are available at any time to complete production orders based on daily production planning and that quantities. Ensure that local tax stamp requirement is aligned with Markets & CFO.
- To achieve core KPI on OEE & Productivity KPIs, LTI ,Beetle KPI , energy Consumption KPI, Suggestions KPI and implementation/maintaining 5S3R . Ensure to follow work related instructions form direct reporting line.
Language & Computer skills : Proficiency in English language, MS office skills, Business writing skills
Functional Skills : Proficiency in warehousing, logistics, MWS and SAP system.