JTI is a member of the Japan Tobacco Group of Companies. Our 40,000 people come from around the world, representing more than 100 nationalities. We market world-renowned brands in more than 130 countries with 400 offices, 27 factories, 5 research & development centers and 5 tobacco processing facilities.
Are you looking discover a world of opportunities, to develop in a dynamic culture that gives you the freedom to make a difference and create your own career path? We can offer you all this and more.
We value enterprising minds and recognize that new ideas can come from anyone, anywhere and everyone is encouraged to innovate and challenge the status quo. It’s our people and their unique qualities that are at the heart of all that we achieve. Together, we create a culture where everyone can shine.
WORKING AT JTI
We’re big enough to offer you a wide range of development opportunities, while our dynamic culture will give you the freedom to make a difference and create your own career path. Ongoing coaching and on-the-job training – provided by your line manager and facilitated by our HR team – will help you broaden your skills. You will also have the chance to meet people of different cultures and nationalities and gain exposure to international practices. JTI values enterprising minds. New ideas can come from anyone, anywhere, and everyone is encouraged to innovate and try new things. We listen to our employees; we run a Global Employee Engagement Survey to elicit the opinions of all our people on a regular basis. We act responsibly and keep our promises. And we reward our employees’ efforts.
လစာ နှင့် ခံစားခွင့်:
- Ferry Provided. - Meal provided. - Other special allowance as per company's policy.
Main Areas of Responsibility
- Operate forklift to unload any incoming materials to factory and perform to create goods receipt note. Also make sure to physical check for all the incoming materials. Operate forklift to issue materials to production base on materials request. Create issuance for the materials request from production. Collect back any materials return from production and create receipt for return from production. Ensure to perform all the transaction and update in the system and do physical count to correct stock balance.
- Issued and load the finished goods into the truck according to the delivery order to deliver external warehouse. Perform the loading finished goods into the container for export shipments according to the packing list of respective markets. And make sure before the loading that all the finished goods cases are in good condition.
- Perform monthly physical stock count in factory and maintain the inventory system record. Ensure to follow works related instruction from direct reporting lines.
- Make sure the cleanliness of working area and practice safety in workplace to comply with 5S3R standard. Ensure compliance to JTI code of conduct and EEHS policy. Ensure EEHS guidelines and procedure being follow while performing daily tasks. Assists in the implementation of EEHS related projects/activities ensuring required works are being perform according to JTI standards, specification and meeting local regulations and requirements.
- Budget Control: Plan, control and manage departmental budget to be in line with plan agreed during ASP period to avoid over and/or under spending.
- Energy Saving and EHS: Focus on energy saving opportunity and maintain zero LTI & RI in department by cascading all relevant communications, programs and initiatives from factory Engineering and EHS. Contribute to minimize waste in daily job to safe environment. Participate in tasks /projects/programs and audits associated with ISO, FM Global and other programs including CP, 5S3R initiatives carried out by local and global authorities.
- Other: Manage various tasks and projects (global and local) as they arise and upon manager’s and/or cross functional departments request.