Siam Makro Public Company Limited was established in 1988 with investment capital of 750 million baht, to operate the member-based wholesale center, under the name “Makro”. Makro has continuously expands our branches to provide a wide range and assortment of product, to our professional members and business operators nationwide, including retailers, restaurants, catering businesses, service business operators, government agencies, education institutions and other business operators.
Makro commits to be the business partner, by sourcing a wide array of quality products at the price that the customers can resell to make profit and allows customers to manage cash flow effectively for a sustainable growth.
Makro also operates the business with social responsibility under good corporate governance, in order to confirm our commitment of being... Your Trusted Partner.
- Manage all cash management functions, funding, investing and dealing with financial institutions to ensure adequate liquidity for working capital needs and invest short term excess cash.
- Oversee, build, develop and maintain relationship with financial & non-financial institutions and negotiate for better banking services and transactions service fees.
- Study and arranging on short-term and long-term loan facilities including reviewing Credit Facility Agreements and related contracts.
- Monitor and follow up money market, capital market and FX trend to be able to forecast worldwide interest expense, income, and FX rate for company’s related transactions.
- Supervise finance team in correctly doing payment (e.g. petty cash, cheque, online payment, oversea payment) including verify account record keeping within the defined timeframe
- Maintain and arrange for the credit lines and FX lines with institutions both in local and foreign currencies.
- Supervise oversea operations such as L/C Opening and Bill for Collection
- Find and study banks’ new products, technologies or services, and implement them new bank technologies, products and services to improve cash cycle and simplify company’s operations.
- Adhoc tasks as assigned
Qualification & Requirements:
- Myanmar national, Male/Female
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance or Accounting
- At least 3 years’ experience in treasury functions, daily cash management, funding, investing and dealing with financial institutions
- Good analytical, planning, interpersonal and presentation skills
- Positive attitude towards work and able to work under pressure environment
- Multi-tasking skill and hands-on person
- Proficient in computer skills especially MS Excel
- Very good command of English