Image Of Myanmar Travel is a Yangon-based inbound tour operator offering tailor-made trips for groups and individual travellers. We intend to provide quality Myanmar tours and services from budget to high-end and adventure to leisure clients. Services and products provided by Image Of Myanmar Travel will initially include pre-arranged tours, customized Myanmar package tours according to client's requirements, travel consultation, and as time progresses making reservation for lodging and other related services. Image Of Myanmar Travel has committed to be a reliable and fast growing organization in Myanmar. Now, we are in search of dynamic and passionate team members. We are looking for an innovative and knowledgeable candidate to join our team in Yangon. Working with a dynamic and friendly team and the role is ideally suited to an intelligent, self-motivated professional who are ready to strive with us towards our next goals. Interested parties are invited to send their CVs, a covering letter with salary expectation in English and a current photo.
Duties & Responsibilities
• Provide comprehensive, individually tailored tour programs including activities preparation, making calculation and sending price proposals to prospective clients in a timely and professional manner
• Go beyond client's expectations by offering exceptional travel advice
• Communicating with B2B and B2C clients, meeting their demands and requirements via online communication or phone
• Adhere to a 24 hours client response. Fast respond is the must and priority
• Arrange travel documents to be provided to clients upon arrival
• Maintain a close and professional relationship with all suppliers
• Be proactive in product choices and work with suppliers to modify programs as needed to meet client's expectations
• Co-operating with other internal departments, follow up and ensure completion of tour programs created and service quality
• Continuously upgrading product knowledge and providing additional information to clients about the destination and the products
The role would anticipate around 80% of your time being spent on trip planning and operations, and 20% on product development and other tasks.
Skills & Experience
• 2 to 3 year minimum proven sale experience in inbound online travel sales is necessary.
• Good command of spoken and written English Language
• Bachelor's degree/ Degree in Hospitality and Tourism or other related is an advantage
• Should be well versed with itinerary, costing, quotations etc. in packages, planning and execution
• Must have a good Sales capacity meaning well conversant in selling the product, development of existing product, designing tours
• Mastery of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint)
• Service-minded and able to work with minimum supervision
• Able to work under time pressure and client’s pressure
• Open, sincere, transparent and fair communication skills
• Solution Oriented (Problem solving with clients)
• Proactive and positive thinking
Note: This job description is not intended to be all inclusive. You may perform other duties as negotiated to meet the ongoing needs of the organisation.
Only those with a genuine interest in joining a professional travel company for long-term commitment need apply.
•Attractive Salary (Negotiate ) + Commission + Bonus
•Work Hours: 9 AM – 5:30 PM
•Work Day: 5.5 Day
•Close on public holidays
•Annual Paid Leave 10 Days Per Year
•Trips with company allowance