Pahtama Group Co.,Ltd. was established in 1997, we are one of the largest and fastest growing distribution companies in FMCG sector in Myanmar. With the vision of delivering quality products nationwide, today we have over 30,000 accounts covered with 1000+ employees nationwide.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Performs thorough, systematic monitoring of all promotional and trade execution; in-market consumer insight and current and potential competitors.
- Execute various market executions such as market visit, promotion auditing, and display auditing/dealing.
- Collaborate with upper Myanmar sales team to ensure proper in-market executions.
- Maintains up-to-date knowledge of data sources, including all sales and inventory tracking tools.
- Burmese national able to work full-time in Yangon, age less than 28 years old.
- At least 1 year of experience in FMCG industry or trading field.
- Intermediate English language skill is not required but welcomed.
- Decent level of competence with Microsoft Office (in particular, advanced Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint skills) is essential.