Company vision and mission
Vision -Brew A better Future
Mission- To Be the company that sets the highest standards by
-Producing the highest quality beer in the most sustainable way
-Building brands that consumers desire
-Providing best in class customer service
-Unlocking everyone's potential.
What we do
HEINEKEN Myanmar Limited (formerly known as APB Alliance Brewery Company Limited) is owned by HEINEKEN (57%) and Alliance Brewery Company (43%). It operates one brewery in Hmawbi. Besides its international flagship Heineken® brand, HEINEKEN Myanmar also brews Tiger, ABC Extra Stout, and Regal Seven and BAWDAR. Its mission is to Brew a Better World and be a partner for growth in Myanmar, through a wide range of projects aimed at job creation, road safety, and advocating responsible consumption. The company currently employs more than 400 people.
Why you should join us
HEINEKEN Myanmar values the Quality, Ownership, Responsibility, Teamwork and Honesty.
We are highly motivated to invite the People who are willing to work in challenges, spirit, seeking new opportunities, international
Our workplace and culture
A career with HEINEKEN offers great challenges combined with exciting opportunities to own and grow your career in line with your
aspirations. As an international company, we invest in the learning and development of our people, and provide a competitive salary, benefits and work/life balance.
လစာ နှင့် ခံစားခွင့်:
* Provide car * Mobile allowance * Incentive * Annual Bonus * Medical Insurance * Group Life Insurance * Short-Term Incentive Plan
- Closely collaborate with distributor sales team, provide guidance, direction and coaching and ensuring execution follow national standards
· - Develop solid and long-term influential relationships with wholesales and key decision makers at all levels in the assigned customer base.
· - Ensure distributor follows administrative tasks on time and in full through required sales systems and processes
· - Enables the creation of an aligned annual forecast of sales for each brand, by month. Estimates demand arising from seasonality and activities planned by the company. Provides timely inputs as new information becomes available. In reviewing forecast accuracy, is able to explain why actual sales vary by more than 10% of the sales estimates.
· - Reviews journey plans every six months. Defines calls, call frequencies using GAME, and allots appropriate travel and call time using best call time. Sequences each call by day, using a recognized method of route planning. Monitors adherence to the plan.
· - Uses a number of questioning techniques to identify relevant customer needs and uses a prepared opening statement to engage the customer's interest. Presents features advantages and benefits of the proposition effectively, using selling tools. Summarizes key customer benefits succinctly before closing, using an appropriate closing technique.
· - Engages in structured negotiations with a customer, explaining value of proposition before negotiating, trading variables in order of priority. Trades concessions in return for something of value, using a range of tactics to achieve goals. If agreement is made, confirms and agrees details. If not, agrees next steps.
· - Coaches all sales staff of distributor at least one day in each month using IFCAD process. Maintains detailed records of individuals' progress and use these to plan for upcoming coaching sessions and to identify additional development opportunities.
· - Always follows customer service standards and policies. Customers provide positive feedback on customer service. Identifies opportunities to improve customer service and works with appropriate stakeholders to make improvements.
· - Consolidates the contents of daily, weekly and monthly reports at the end of each month. Analyses these reports to identify opportunities to increase distribution of Opco's brands, improve A2QVP2 execution in-outlet or to increase average sales per outlet. Develops targets for the coming month. Shares these targets with the sales team.
· - Updates standardized customer folders monthly. Includes facts on customer's organization, strategies, and objectives. Analyses customer's business performance as a whole and in relevant categories. Details company's objectives, strategies and plans for customer and analysis of company's performance against them.
· - Acts as entrepreneur and identifies and capitalizes on horizontal and vertical growth opportunities
· - Assesses and approves investment opportunities related to draught beers and other cold equipment, promotions, POSM investments, trading terms,
· - Oversees and controls trading terms negotiations and agreements with retail outlets
· - Actively supports in inventory management of distributor by evaluating stock vs market demand and ensures stock levels are optimal and guarded in best manner to ensure quality standards are respected
· - Plans, prepares and manages monthly and bi-monthly performance review meetings with distributor and sales staff to ensure KPIs are evaluated and improvement areas are addressed moving forward
· - Prepares and reviews management support fees
· - Actively drives sell out to retail outlets to optimize stock levels in market with highest possible numeric distribution
· - Embeds, maintains and improves the usage of HML processes and systems at distributor level to ensure compliance to national defined ways of working
- Bachelor degree in Business Administration or related field
- More than three years of working experience with Sale field
- Excellent skills in Microsoft Excel and Power Point
- Excellent self-motivated, interpersonal and communication skills
- The ability to lead the implementation of innovation
- Excellent management skills, effective team-builder with high accountability for his/her actions
- Ability to supervise and guide as assigned staff to achieve task objectives, including organizing, prioritizing, and scheduling work assignments
- Ability to maintain performance expectations given limited resources
- Business proficiency in Business English
- Myanmar is a must