We are Wall Street English, the premier provider of English language instruction for individuals and corporate clients around the world.Our innovative blended learning method integrates the best of proven learning approaches to provide the most effective English language instruction available for adults.
TeacherWall Street English
The Yangon American International School (Yangon American) is the first international school of London-listed Myanmar Strategic Holdings (MSH). Our newly renovated state- of-the-art campus is located on Yangon-Insein Road in Hlaing Township. Offering world- class teaching strategies and curriculum that promote innovation and creativity, we will be enrolling children from ages 3 to 8 and will develop a full-fledged quality K-12 school that is dedicated to preparing students for college through a rigorous academic program that challenges the mind and body.
We are looking for following levels :
Nursery (2-year-old), Pre-K, Kg1, Kg2, Grades 1-3
Job Duties :
• Collaborate with the classroom teacher in monitoring the development of each student.
• Understand and assist with the classroom teacher’s routines of classroom management and delivering of lessons.
• Work with students in the classroom to promote their learning and development.
• Participate in a rotational schedule in supervising students during break times and lunch period.
• Assist the classroom teacher in communicating with parents and keeping them informed about their child’s development and any changes to the regular day-to-day schedule
• Participate in school-wide functions, staff/departmental meetings and professional development.
Requirements/ Qualifications Knowledge and Training
▪ University degree (Education major / teaching certification is desirable)
▪ Excellent English language skills and numeracy (and in Myanmar language)
▪ Good understanding of early childhood development and learning processes,
and ability to practice compassionate and nurturing teaching approaches Desirable Specific Skills and Competencies
▪ Appreciation of and the ability to work in an international and multi-cultural environment.
▪ Ability to work collaboratively and creatively with colleagues as a team member.
▪ Flexible and use of own initiative
▪ Understand classroom roles and responsibilities, and your own position within these.
▪ Ability to use Information Technology effectively to support learning.