Founded in March 1993 and operates in sectors of real estate, property management, construction, trading, hospitality, healthcare, and
educational institutions. Servicing both domestic and international clients. Recognizes the importance of reputation, values, and good governance as these are reflected in the strength of Star Light’s relationship with business partners, clients, and customers. As Myanmar opens its doors to the international business environment, Star Light Group aspires to be the leading partner for all investors.
Groups of Companies
SLG HOLDINGS LIMITED
STAR LIGHT CO.,LTD. (Myanmar)
SAN LWIN TRADING CO.,LTD. (Myanmar)
T.C.W INTERNATIOAL TRADING CO.,LTD. (Myanmar)
LUCKY ONE CO.,LTD. (Myanmar)
GRAND SUMMIT DEVELOPMENT CO.,LTD. (Myanmar)
AUTO TOP POWER CO.,LTD. (Myanmar)
UNIMEDICAL SYSTEM CO.,LTD.(Myanmar)
UNIMEDICAL SYSTEM CO.,LTD.(Singapore)
NEW LIGHT CO.,LTD.(Hong Kong)
SLG EDUCTION LTD. (Myanmar)
Investment and Assets Management
လစာ နှင့် ခံစားခွင့်:
Teacher (SLG Education)
I. GENERAL SERVICES
- Understanding and reviewing the program/curriculum and required learning outcomes for the students.
- Working with other teachers to ensure that all students at this level are taught the same material based on the scope and sequence.
- Developing and working on the planner (yearly, weekly, and daily) for teaching the material.
- Teaching, assessing, evaluating students based on observation, class work, homework assignments, assessment, and their attitudes.
- Supporting, motivating and encouraging students in all aspects of school activities, on a daily basis.
- Assisting students in academic as well as social and behavioral growth by giving them numerous and varied learning opportunities.
- Meeting with parents, staffs and other professionals that work with the students to make sure the students develop at their best.
- Researching various teaching methods, information about students with special needs, and keeping abreast of teaching methodologies.
- Keeping anecdotal and other records using keeping systems as required by the school.
- Attending trainings and other professional development activities to constantly improve teaching skills and strategies.
- Coordinating with parents
- Coordinating with other professional related to student development
- Coordinating with other professional related to teaching
- Coordinating with other department
- Reporting to Head Teacher/Principal
- Make report to Parents
- Reporting to government institution
- Academic Department
- Non Academic Department
Education: Bachelor/Master of Education, or specific subject for Math, Biology, Chemistry, etc.
Experience: Min 5 years as teacher
Computer Skill: MS. Word, MS.Excel, MS. Power Point