City Mart Holding Co., Ltd. (CMHL) is Myanmar’s largest retail chain,currently employing more than 6,800 employees. The City Mart Group started as a modern supermarket in 1996 in the north wing of Bogyoke Aung San Stadium but has since expanded into many different aspects of modern retail trade such as supermarkets, pharmacies, bookstores, baby stores, convenience stores and bakery & coffee shops. The stores are primarily located in the cities of Yangon, Mandalay and Naypyitaw.City Mart Holding Co., Ltd. was ranked 31 in Myanmar for the fiscal year 13/14 Income Tax Ranking, and 5 for the Commercial Tax Ranking Myanmar Index.
City Mart Supermarket
The City Mart Supermarkets are catered to urban households focusing on good food and quality lifestyle. Currently 21 City Mart Supermarkets have opened in Yangon and Mandalay.[Many City Mart Supermarkets have pop-up stores inside them for beauty products, pharmacy, wine & spirits, kitchen utensils etc. Most stores have a wide selection of foreign products.
Ocean Supercenter was the first Hypermarket to open in Myanmar in 2006. It is known as the one-stop place for shopping food, clothing, beauty products, household products and much more. There are currently 7 Ocean Supercenters located in Mandalay, Nay Pyi Taw and Yangon.
Marketplace by City Mart
Currently offering a wider range of international and premium products in Yangon. One of the best-stocked outlets in Yangon offering special treats like locally produced coffee and chocolate products. Opened in 2011 as a premium supermarket brand in the Golden Valley shopping center. Second outlet opened in 2013 at the FMI Center Parkson.
Delivering effective and efficient business process and system support to achieve expected service level and business expectation
To improve productivity and cost saving by delivering the best functionality of the assigned system application to the business
• Understand the business requirement and expectation, deliver the right solution and functionality from the system
• Handles problem isolation and issue resolution for minor to medium complexity applications
• Works closely with other teams such as developers and technical engineers for the resolution of identified issues.
• Strong knowledge on the system to be able to provide a right solution to business needs and initiatives
• At least 2 years experiences as a system analyst
• Has retail or similar industry experience and business processes
• Strong knowledge for SAP and Microsoft products
• Knowledge of SQL, Oracle and HANA; familiarity with PHP, Java or C++ is an asset
• Analytical mind and business acumen
• Strong math skills (e.g. statistics, algebra)
• Problem-solving aptitude
• Excellent communication and presentation skills
• Graduate of Computer Science, Engineering or relevant field; graduate degree in project management or other quantitative field is preferred