Company vision and mission
Our aspiration is to become the best financial solution provider in Myanmar which:
• employees are proud working for
• customers want to build long-term relationships with
• leads in technology and innovation, and
• is built on solid foundation of risk management and corporate governance.
Our mission is to become the best financial solution provider that helps our customers and partners make their dreams a reality.
What we do
CB Bank has been the front runner in the local banking arena for being the early adopter of technology and innovation backed by our extensive knowledge of local markets and technical expertise. To offer the best
banking solutions to the customers, CB Bank leverages on the most secure, reliable and state-of-the-art technology while recruiting the best and brightest talents from around the world.
CB Bank is one of the largest leading private banks in Myanmar with the largest banking network with branches, self-service machines and mobile banking agents. Even before Myanmar has been recognized as one of the fastest growing economies in the region, CB Bank has always anticipated the growth of the country as well as the underlying opportunities and challenges.
The Bank has grown from a small bank with 33 people in 1992 to a major bank in Myanmar with over 8,000 employees. CB Bank has reached over 200 branches, 700 ATMs, over 1000 mobile banking agents and 300,000 mobile banking subscribers.
Why you should join us
We are a leading private bank in Myanmar with over 8,500 staff members and driven by digital ambition. We believe in making investments in the future of our employees who will, in return, invest in our success.
Requirements gathering, preparation of technical and functional specifications, participate in SIT/UAT
- A Bachelor Degree in Computer Science or its equivalent from a reputed University
- With minimum 7 years of professional experience in C#.Net, Java, and C++.
- Preferred experience in managing medium to large scale project beginning to end, with skills in requirement study and functional/detail design, QA, testing, and change management/version control management.