Concordia International Limited we first incorporated in Myanmar in 1994 to provide sales of Engineering & Medical Equipment, Material Testing Equipment, Environmental Testing Equipment, Laboratory Equipment, Multimedia Equipment and the main activities have developed into import, distribution, technical support, after sales service and maintenance of these products in various specialties.
- Present, promote for Land Survey and Soil Investigation services using solid arguments to existing and prospective customers.
- Perform cost-benefit and needs analysis of existing/potential customers to meet their needs.
- Establish, develop and maintain positive business and customer relationships.
- Reach out to customer leads through cold calling.
- Expedite the resolution of customer problems and complaints to maximize satisfaction.
- Achieve agreed upon targets and outcomes within schedule.
- Coordinate with team members and other departments.
- Analyze the territory /market’s potential, track projects and status reports.
- Supply management with reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new idea and services.
- Continuously improve through feedback.
Degree Level B.Sc(Geology) or equivalent; associate or bachelor's for advancement.
Degree Field(s) Marketing, communication, administration, or a related field.
License/Certification Voluntary certifications available.
Experience Proven work experience as a Marketing representative for Survey and Soil.